Edeta trainers are highly qualified staff with many years of training experience in the design and delivery of training programmes and courses ranging from Modern Apprenticeships in Engineering, Information Technology, Business Administration and a wide variety of Health and Safety training courses.
Their credentials include:
- Associate Members of IOSH
- D32/33 Workplace Assessor and D34 Verifiers Certificate holders
- Accredited to deliver courses in CITB, SEMTA, IOSH, REHIS, CCNSG "Safety Passport" and SPA "Safety Passport"
- REHIS Diploma holder and Member
- D34 TDLB accredited
- Post Graduate Certificate in Safety & Risk Management
- Proven track record in H&S inspections, Audits and Risk Assessment.
- History of promotion of and policing of "safety first" culture of all trades associated with new build, repair and maintenance of structures.
- Experienced in the delivery of centre-based and in-house training courses, following a set syllabus or devising a specific course around the needs of the client ensuring that it conforms to current legislation and "safe work" practices.