The course developed by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is designed to ensure that safety requirements are appreciated by people employed as line managers, enabling them to review their own systems for safety and implement changes as appropriate.
People required to manage safely and effectively in compliance with both their organisation’s policy and the best practice in Health and Safety.
- Module 1 - Introducing Managing Safely
- Module 2 – Assessing risks
- Module 3 – Controlling Risks
- Module 4 – Understanding your responsibilities
- Module 5 – Identifying risks
- Module 6 – Investigating accidents
- Module 7 – Measuring performance
- Module 8 – Protecting our environment
The Certificate of Managing Safely awarded by IOSH on the successful complete of the Institute’s assessment procedure.