The core day session forms the first day of training and ensures that delegates grasp the basics of general health and safety good practice.
The syllabus incorporates guidance from the UK Health & Safety Executive.
Course Content: Core Day Only
- Organising For Safety. Risk Assessment. Hierarchy of Control
- Workplace Safety – Induction, Safety Signs, Slips, Trips & Falls, Working At Heights, D.S.E.
- Plant & Machinery, Electricity & Noise
- Health, COSHH, Manual Handling, Stress
- Procedures: S.S.W, Emergency Procedures, Fire, RIDDOR
- Environment. Air, Land Water, Pollution
The SPA Safety Passport Core Day can be customised and delivered at your premises for a maximum of 14 participants. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and for a quotation.