For experienced Operators.
To refresh experience or previously trained operation on the responsibilities of the fork lift truck driver, the need for preventative maintenance and good driving techniques.
Forklift truck drivers who have already received basic driver training or are ‘experienced’ and who would benefit for further instruction in the safe handling of their vehicles.
- The safe use of forklift trucks in industry
- The responsibilities of fork lift drivers
- The effect of load size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability
- Loading handling – routine maintenance and servicing procedures
- Short objective testing session
It is recommended by the HSE that all experienced Fork Lift Truck operators should attend a Refresher course every three years.