To provide participants with a basic understanding of the threat posed by fire, their personal responsibilities in the prevention of and the correct action to be take in the event of a fire.
Employees responsible for fire safety within their area of the workplace.
Covers both practical and theoretical aspects:
- Fire (Scotland) Law 2005
- Duties and Responsibilities of Employer
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Marshall/Fire Wardens
- Emergency/Evacuation Procedures
- Selection and Use of Fire Extinguishers
- Maintenance and Inspection of Fire Fighting Equipment
- Record Keeping