Developed by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the course aims to make workers aware of their responsibilities to ensure that their individual and collective actions contribute to health and safety in the workplace.
Employees whose work exposes them to risk.
- Module 1 – Introducing Working Safely
- Module 2 – Defining hazard and risk
- Module 3 – Identifying common hazards
- Module 4 – Improving safety performance
- Module 5 – Protecting the environment
The Working Safely certificate is awarded by IOSH on successful completion of the Institute’s assessment procedure.