We offer a number of courses that will raise the level of awareness and competence in safe material handling practices at the work place, through the practical application of teaching aids in a controlled and supervised environment.
To review the requirements of the “Control of Substances Hazardous to Health” Regulations and to provide guidance on their practical implementation in the workplace.
Staff who are responsible for the movement, storage and use of hazardous substances in the workplace.
- Statutory Requirements
- Assessment, storage and use of harmful substances
- Data sheets and PPE
- Compilation and maintenance of necessary records
To demonstrate and give practice in the correct procedure of manual lifting, including strain prevention.
- Those who have a responsibility for manual handling, pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting and lowering.
- Statutory Obligations Employer/Employee
- Basic principles of human kinetics
- Correct procedure of moving objects with bodily force
- Best practice of lifting and handling techniques
Delivered at your premises, this course gives participants a basic awareness and demonstrated competence by practical application and teaching aides in a controlled and supervised environment.
All personnel involved in Erection, Dismantling and the Use of Mobile Scaffolding Towers.
- Workplace Regulations 1992
- Construction Regulations 1996
- Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Storage and Inspection
- Employers’ and Employees’ Duties
- Mobile Tower Assembly and Dismantling Techniques