On successful completion of the SPA Building Maintenance course, the Safety Passport Alliance awards participants with a Safety Passport valid for three years. The Passport allows its holder access to a passport-controlled work environment.
We can design and deliver site-specific courses to suit your needs, certificated by EDETA. Prices on application.
Course Content – Sector Specific Day (Building Maintenance)
- Duty of Care
- Power Tools
- Occupational Health
- Asbestos Awareness
- Access Egress
- Confined Spaces
The SPA Safety Passport (Building Maintenance Day only) can be customised and delivered at your premises for a maximum of 14 participants. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and for a quotation.
The core day session forms the first day of training and ensures that delegates grasp the basics of general health and safety good practice.
The syllabus incorporates guidance from the UK Health & Safety Executive.
Course Content: Core Day Only
- Organising For Safety. Risk Assessment. Hierarchy of Control
- Workplace Safety – Induction, Safety Signs, Slips, Trips & Falls, Working At Heights, D.S.E.
- Plant & Machinery, Electricity & Noise
- Health, COSHH, Manual Handling, Stress
- Procedures: S.S.W, Emergency Procedures, Fire, RIDDOR
- Environment. Air, Land Water, Pollution
The SPA Safety Passport Core Day can be customised and delivered at your premises for a maximum of 14 participants. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and for a quotation.